Registering for a workshop on GoSocial is easy and efficient.
In order to register for the workshop, you need to log in to your GoSocial account.
Follow these steps to Sign Up(In case you are not an existing user):
- You may sign up using your Google account or use your email.
- If you want to sign up using your Google account, click ‘Continue with Google’ and you will be redirected to a webpage where you have to log in for authentication. Once done, your account will be created.
- If you want to sign up using email, click ‘Continue with Email’ you will see a new pop up shown below.
- Enter the email and create a strong password you will use in future.
- Once you click Sign Up, you will be asked to enter your preferred username(should be unique).
- You will also receive an email from GoSocial to confirm the entered email address.
- Click the link in your email and your account will be created successfully.
- After creating an account, you can register for the workshop of your choice on GoSocial.
Follow these steps to login to your GoSocial account:
- You can only log in if you have created an account on GoSocial, previously.
- If not, please go to the previous step and create an account on GoSocial.
- Click Sign In on the top right of the workshop listing page, you will see a popup as shown below:
- Sign in using the credentials used for creating an account on GoSocial.
- If you previously signed up using the Google Account, click ‘Continue with Google’
- If you previously signed up using the Email, click ‘Continue with Email’
- Once you enter your credentials, you will be able to sign in to your GoSocial account and register for the workshop of your choice.
Go to our workshop listing page and follow these steps to register for the Workshop on GoSocial:
- Scroll down or type in the search bar to find the workshop of your choice.
- Once you find the workshop, click the banner
- You will be redirected to that workshop page
- Read the information about that workshop
- Then click “Reserve my seat” to book a seat for the workshop
- You will see a prompt to create an account (If you don’t have one) or Login using your credentials.
- Once you log in, click “Reserve my seat” in case of a free workshop, your seat will be reserved.
- For the paid workshops, you will be redirected to a payment page
- Once you make the payment, you will be registered for the workshop
- You will also receive a confirmation from our side that we have reserved your seat.
Please note, the registration will close 15 min from the time of the workshop.
Once you have registered for the workshop, the status of “Reserve A Seat” on the workshop listing page will change. If you have any further queries, you can get in touch with us on our social media handles.